Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Whats next?

Seem like life can be pasting everybody by, even for me. But in the sort of weird way. Yet, right now, I haven't gotten back to my writing, in which my story and what's up with the word "poppysic". This just happen when I was watching "Love Happens" just right now, right before I change the channel. OK, OK, so sometimes when you watch a movie, you just look at the close-caption for new words to look up or to use in anyone stories, essays, or what not's.

Back to the real problem's, what the hell am I going to to do my story? Feels like I'm just being lazy at some point without no motivation. If I did have a boyfriend at some point, he could try to help me through to get me on making me do my story without stopping. Meaning, if someone loves me out there for who I am, I can push myself to do, to write my story and pursued the Passion on what I love.

If I did travel the world, I will write about it through different country. If I were a voice-over actress, I'll do what I love to do, which is voicing for video games and anime. In which is my totally favorite of all time. Just hope I can finish reading How to Train your Dragon books and get some idea's for my children book.

No comments:

Post a Comment