Sunday, October 10, 2010

Bored to death.....in a matter of speaking.

Appearally, since I haven't got a job at this moment....I'm pretty much being lazy than ever. And I did promise myself to take a walk in the park for once, in which I haven't done that lately and the park is pretty big enough to see what you are looking at. Right now, I still have loads of time to right my story and two or three of them are written by hand that needs to put on the computer no matter what. Even though that I get bored doing that.

Right now, I'm still reading "Julie and Julia" which is getting to be a pretty good book at this moment. Strange how life can be if something were to be turned around if I did become a writer. That's a dream, long to be sorta out of sight for the moment until I could try to get it done at this moment.

If your wondering why I mention this about my story, it's because  it is base on my alter self. Weird that I mention this, well sort of. But the story takes into two parts. The first part is me telling my story, while the other is telling it in my imagination point of view. In which the imagination is in a story part that could come to life, even thought that I have a lot of imagination for being one with A.D.D. Not "add" as in adding to the math, but A.D.D. for those who has a disability like myself. To be frankly honest, those who had A.D.D. will never grow out of it, well for certain people like myself. I still have and it can't be grow of it. OK, so I have some aggression on me, but I learn to hold back on it. Writing is the only thing that clams me down when I'm lost in thought to write something, but it happens that I need to take it out on something else then a person.

But I need to do something as a hobby, doing nothing is not really healthy for a person like myself. So I guess I need to take a walk for once around like 3 pm and be home at 5 before the sun goes down.

No comments:

Post a Comment