Monday, October 25, 2010

Job, what's in a name?

Sure that the titled doesn't seem to be somewhat easy to be thought out with when a person like myself is coming up with something. But the titled is something that just came in easy tone of line of defence to myself without noticing nothing at some point. I'll just get on with it and tell you the truth at this very moment. Ok, I'm out of work as it is, but I should kept my big mouth shut by the end of this year so I can get a bit of money out of it. Yet now I'm stuck on trying to do my own stories at this very moment.

OK, OK, so I'm asking help at this very moment, but if I was living within the states at this very momen....it might come easy just a bit. But NO, I'm not! I'm stuck here in Guam just doing at least mild something. I know that doesn't right, heck! That's just me, I twist my words no matter what and sometimes it doesn't sound right. But like I said, it's just me and how I say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment