Monday, October 18, 2010

How to Train your Dragon in some strange way......

If you haven't seen the movie of How to Train Your Dragon then you are missing out on a great story that the Directors have done with the Author Cressen Crowell (misspell on the first name) approve idea to make it a go. If you haven't seen the movie with both of the Directors from Lilo & Stitch then your missing out from something very good. OK, OK, I'm going to get to my point of the story here.

Since the story is about Hiccup and how he became a dragon trainer, the movie is in part on how his village is being attack by Dragon's and why they are stealing their food from the Vikings. But at the same time, Hiccup also brought down the Night Fury, the most stealth dragon to roam the night. Yet, the same time your wondering why Hiccup is such a toothpick type character in the first place. I don't know the answer to that, but you have to figure that out on your own.

And since the other villagers is always busy with getting the dragon's out of their village and after Hiccup brought down a night fury, your wondering why Hiccup couldn't bring himself on killing the dragon? Because of one thing if you know this question and answer to yourself. Are you reallying to bring yourself to kill somebody who can be like you?

That's how hiccup feels, and that's why he didn't kill Toothless -- the Dragon he befriended.

I could go on with this, but I'm the type of person who decide to keep it open with everybody, even for people who I thank and took the time to read some of the blog that I posted. Even though that I haven't got a lot to post up, but I'm getting there. Just don't forget to watch the movie see what I really like about that movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment