Thursday, October 7, 2010

The San Jose Store and what nots

ok, to very honest since I'm sorta playing my game at this very moment at night time here in Guam which is 9:56 at this very moment. Ok, ok, better late then never without typing something on my new blog at this time, and I got to say about the store that I took my grandma at, which is the San Jose and I got to say this, it sucks and I don't like it when somebody is speaking something within their filipino language. Reason why? Because I don't understand nothing out of it and two, I don't like hearing the language. So forgive me on this, since this is who I am about it. That's the one thing I hate about myself when part of me is part Filpino, I just can't relate anything to it and I believe that only 1.5% of me is ok with while the remaining 98.5% is totally not ok about being roughly 20% Filpino. Lets just say I'm not being racism here or anything, but I rather be hunting down ghost then looking for any family memebrs that may be living in the Philippines. Since I don't have any family members living within the Philippines, just remaining family members that did born in Guam and living somewhere else in the states.

So, if this offen anyone, just forgive me. It's just myself talking about myself. No one else, just me. And since this is me talking here, just don't be hunting me down and trying to do any harm to myself or you. I'm just being honest with myself here. Apperently, this blog site is something new that I'm letting myself to have more room to talk about. And this is giving myself more freedom to do so, I will be honest with myself and others if that what they wanted to do. Since nobody is going to tell me what to do on this site, unless the owners do so. That will be up to them. Another thing is, here in Guam, there's more Filpino out numbering the Chamrroro's which I find it, insulting none the less. I may have a lot of reason why, I'll try to save it some other time once more. Since I did mention that I hate it when certain people talks in Filpino, I just find down right insulting to hear it. I just don't like the language, I never going to marry anyone who is a Filpino, and I will not do so. So please hear me out if you get the chance to read this. This is coming from a girl is out of work for the moment.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on the outnumbering thing. It's very sad news about Guam. A lot of Chamorros are leaving Guam while a lot of Filipinos are comming into Guam.

    ReplyDelete