Monday, October 11, 2010

Quotes and then some....

When somebody starts quoting something from a movie, you know that sometimes you just want to smack them in some form or another. But when it's something from your favorite movies that you really know, you have to take them to heart at most point in life that it will come true in some form or another way in form as possible. Just believe me when I say that "In life, you can get what you want because your parents are so rich. But if you learn to give back to the community because you can become so rich on what you are doing. No on why your parents became rich in the first place."

I know, confusing as it is, but think about it. That may not be the very best quotes that I did, but its the first that I did without thinking it. OK, OK, so I did read it and re-phase it some sense. Think about it, our parents work hard to get us where we are. But if we kinda help out, there's some sense in our lives to make the right choice to do what we believed in. Like me, I'm trying to get my writing down as soon as possible by next year before the summer or before the new year starts up. Yet everyone has a quote that they believed in one way or another.

so just GO WITH IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment