Monday, April 4, 2011

Figure Out on Niccolo Machiavelli a bit

Holy-Moly! There's is a lot a compared info that I just found out that Niccolo could have been married. Yes, even though that not all of the website that I've been to contended the info on Machiavelli's life. Which they do, yes, but never much on his married life from what I'm been reading about during the last 2 month as it is.

Yes again, if you are reading this. I've been doing my homework on this guy for the past 2 months to whatsoever, figuring out is this guy has been married or what, but at the same time -- figuring out the pieces from the video game Assassin's Creed. Even though that the game is all not real, the setting, the historical characters, and the events are true. True to form, Ubisoft has done their homework too on the actually people that they put into the game itself. The only real difference here is that the character Ezio is put into the mix by not getting the real story confuse with the actually events that happen for nearly 600 years ago.

Ok, what I'm trying to say is that if you drop Ezio out of the Picture and look at the real story behind from they did, you'll be getting the actually picture of what happen.

I know this is suppose to be about Niccolo, but I'm always getting head of myself in the game of life on what I'm really suppose to be doing on this. Yes, yes, like I was saying is that Niccolo is married, but the real true to that story is what is his personal life is all about when he had a family from the time he was part with the state that he was in before the rise of the Medici family and before losing his job after 14 years. All this time, I thought I could understand who is Niccolo Machiavelli really is. But he just made me think even more on what he really been during all this time. I'm just a bit lost, but if I went to Italy right now on a research project that I wish I could be during right now, I'll be a happy person right about now. But for now, that has to be kept for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment