Thursday, March 31, 2011

Devon Bostick in Wimpy Kid

Right now, I'm putting Niccolo Machiavelli on hold for the moment and gonna talk about "Diary of a wimpy kid" movie as for good reason. And who got me into watching "Diary of a wimpy kid" at this moment since I just watch the 3:25 time at Agana Shopping Center? It's Devon Bostick. If you don't know who he is, go watch Assassin's Creed Linage and you'll see what I'm talking about. Devon Bostick played as the young Ezio in the 36 minute movie of AC Linage, but he was cast in "Wimpy kid" since 2010 of last year, which he was cast to play the brother in "Wimpy Kid" as Roddrick Heffly (and sorry if I misspell it.)

The movie is a pretty good movie as it is and it's still teaches the value on siblings at any age. Which I'm gonna buy the books, and I mean all the books of Wimpy Kid at this very moment. From the feeling I'm gonna be doing is going to read all the books in 1 to 2 weeks time if I was reading it right now. Which means, putting my playing of video games on hold, holding off on writing my books for the time being, and at the same time, still taking my grandmother somewhere on where she wants to go during the day time. Nights, I keeps myself busy on reading books of the sort, because just yesterday, I finally got the book of Sadako and the thousand paper crane and I just finish reading it in one shot for one hour at the most. It's not like reading Harry Potter of the sort or like reading my Assassin's Creed books that's been turned into a novel on certain books.

oh believe me when I say this that no matter how many books we read, we may never read it all. If any one is going to do that as a challenge, you'll have to be reading it day and night, right before you go to bed and when you wake up from bed. Ok, I'm getting off topic here.

Since I'm mentioning about Devon Bostick, he's a cute kid for someone who is like totally 5 years younger than and is pretty good on wearing eyeliner within the movie. I remember certain lines from the movie since I've just came from watching it. But it was also put into the trailers of the movie. Which is "The only thing you have to do is denied, denied, denied." But you gotta love this young adult, since I said he's only 5 years younger then me, he just turned 20 already. Then again, he's going to turn 20 this year. I need to watch the first movie, which I have to find a job to pay for the movie so I can get it and get the books, which is all of them.

But for the moment, WATCH THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment