Friday, April 29, 2011

Sick as a dog, but want to cook "Mastering the Arts of French Cook"

Damn it! This what happen when you have family member or somebody that you know that is sick, giving you the sickness by the end of the week or so. Feels this never ends if anyone understand it by this blog. And yes, this is true, because I have a bit of a sore throat which soup is helping just a bit and still have bit of my story that I'm still doing that I promise myself to get done but haven't.

Right now, my nephew needs to mind his P's & Q's at the moment whenever he comes home from school. If your wondering why I'm mentioning this is that YES I don't have a boyfriend. Which I'll deal with myself and two, nobody in my family better not try to hook me up with anyone. Cause if someone hook me up with somebody who is a Filipino, better not or I'll throw a book in their face's if they did and this is true. I'll find love in my own in my own time, which I hope it will be soon before I turn 30 in another 5 years from now. Feels like I need to go on a dating site of some sort.....or just Europe in that matter.

But as of right now, I'll be dealing on this light flu. Yes, Light Flu. I'm not fully sick that makes me stay at home for nearly 2 weeks to rest up. Yet this will go away in just a short matter for under a week at least if I rest, drink some water/juice, and try to eat something to get better with a minor cough and a light sniffles. By then I'll might get a job and I'll try to get myself some cook books or something that is by Julia Child. Like "Mastering the Arts of French Cooking" which I will learn to cook on my own and if I get a pay check, start paying for groceries on my own.  If anyone is reading these blogs.....please respond......anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment