Monday, March 21, 2011

Wonder if Niccolo Machiavelli is married or not.

Ok, ok, so I did my researched about him and guess what, he never did. My oh my, for a man of his age should at least married but my case in point is that he never wanted to do so since he is a political type Philosophy and busy with military and dealing with Cesare Borgia on which his whole entire book "The Prince" is dedicated to. Even parts of it is also dedicated for Lorenzo de' Medici. I'll bet you Niccolo never met Leonardo Da Vinci, even though that Cesare did met Leonardo for military plans on war design.

And since I'm reading the book "The Prince", the book itself is something that should be read for educational propose. That's if you have the time to get the book or order it through with Bestseller books store. It doesn't matter which one you get, the paperback or the hardcover. As long you just read it for yourself to see what it's really all about.

Right now, I'm scratching my head at this very moment on during his 30 years of life that he never though about being married. Which is the real question, why didn't he married and why he never though of the idea beside being into Politics, Philosophy, Military theory and history while still try to find a wife? That's a mouth full there when you think about it. Not a lot of people gave that thought on this question, which leaves me to beg to differ. If I was living within the late part of the 15th to early 16th century, I wouldn't mind marrying the guy. Still leaves me to think on everything on why he never married. Just like some know historical people that we know that never married. Which is like what, 40 to 45% of those who never thought on getting married during the days of old?

This will make some people think and some people to wonder on the idea if Niccolo Machiavelli though on marrying.

No comments:

Post a Comment